Welcome to the ministry blog of Dan and Anna Luddeke! Enjoy encouraging stories of what God is doing in CRU@USF

Friday, February 17, 2012

Diving Into The Gospel

I recently had the opportunity to preach at our church in Spring Hill on Sunday. It was an awesome opportunity! As I prepared to share on that Sunday, I prayed about a topic and only one thought came to my mind: "The Gospel". The most significant and beneficial things we as believers can do is fix our eyes on the cross and the LOVE that God demonstrated to us through it! The extent to which we are continually experiencing the Gospel is directly correlated to the amount we grow spiritually. I know as well as anyone that this is often "easier said than done"...

This message was a compilation of several thoughts and ideas that the Lord has used in my life to help me grow and mature in my faith. I hope that as you listen you may pick up a thing or two that you can put in your "spiritual toolbox" to help you experience the Gospel for your lifetime.




This was the video I showed to close my talk: Awesome spiritual analogy! (excuse the title)

Much of the inspiration for the sermon came from the articles: "The Gospel Centered Life" & "Hearing the Music of the Gospel"

1 comment:

  1. Your lesson was excellent, and was a precious reminder to me that though my awareness of the layers of my sin increases, and perhaps even my own shame, the cross grows ever more, to fill that gap, in my understanding; I know that the cross has always been there, filling every part of the gap all along. My preoccupation with Christ grows moment by moment with this understanding. Thankyou for your committment to study and teach the Word of God and to keep it fresh! You are a blessing to so many people! God is using you mightily~~please be encouraged!
    Love, Mom~~

    ReplyDelete